Friday, September 26, 2008

freerice

this blogroll page can hardly offer any blog support (via link love or technorati), but what little it can, i do offer.


thank you for adding the freerice banner: :)

Adventure Girl Wanna Be
Random Thoughts From Me!!
Scrapbooks
Sherrie's Stuff
Sherrie's Quilts
100 Sweets Recipes
Just Books
Sherrie's Crochet Stuff
Poetry
BC-Alberta08
Hippopotami
My Daily Haiku
Prose
The Lady Programmer
The PTC Investor
marjieluv
USpace Haiku y Senryu +


and thank you as well for playing: :)

The Tombstone Chronicler
Peacock Blue
Life with Kaishon
Beyond The Mind's Eye
Drinking The Moon
Brian's Blog
BrianMA
one day in hania
Organically Cooked
Crafty Green Poet
Over Forty Shades
Bolts of Silk
Pinoy Ambisyoso
Adventures of a (Geek) Mom
fish eye
Crows & Daisies
Pure Jade
Langyaw
SweetTalkingGuy
Cinephile
Fitness For Life
Welcome to the World of Languages!!!


just let me know if anything here is incorrect. :) also, when i'm able to go online, i'll make it a point to visit these blogs daily. don't know if i'll be able to comment. :O but i'll try to do my part for your traffic. :)


----

9 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment, bluesky. :)

    will check that site out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your link to Free Rice I visited and played and learned a bit. Now it's linked on my blog. Thanks for opening this door. Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment, ron. :)

    and thanks also for playing, and for posting the banner on your blog. :) appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I played and I added the banner.. hehehe... doesn't matter anyway.

    I will put up more of these banners in my blogs and my feed. I plan to "rotate" the locations of these banners so that returning visitors will take notice (and not get "ad blindness").

    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the comment, gem. :)

    cool. will be playing shortly as well.

    true. ad blindness is an issue. thanks though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kouji, I love that game. I've played many times. I've had that link on my other blog for a long time. Now I've added the buttons to both blogs as well.

    Hard To Swallow
    Hard To Swallow

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comment, uspace. :)

    i love it as well. :) nice of you to add the buttons to your blogs.

    will visit soon, and add your links to this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Kouji, I've played about 5 days in a row, probably averaging about 500 grains each time before I stopped playing.
    Here's a preview of one inspired over at a blog on on Gardenweb.com:

    donate rice for FREE
    improve vocabulary
    - play often

    .
    http://www.freerice.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment, uspace. :)

    cool. it's good of you to play. :) will check out that site.

    ReplyDelete

important haiku poems:

pink for october: breast cancer awareness month

freerice: each correct answer = a donation of rice

mefindhome: adopt a homeless cat or dog in the philippines

the hunger site: click daily to give free food

goodsearch: each search = about a 1 cent donation

freeplay: support a great foundation through goodsearch

kiva: loans that change lives, around the world

recent haiku poems:

The Hunger Site Help end world hunger The Breast Cancer Site

haiku poetry blogs list